If you have not read the letter I posted in May stating the reasoning behind the shifts, I highly recommend reading that first. The link to that letter is here at findbalancedliving.com on the blog tab.
I invite you to take a deep breath with me in this moment. Place your feet solidly on the floor and drop your awareness from your head down into your lower belly or feet.
This is the space I invite you to read this letter from. This is your embodied, centered space. As you read the changes coming, keep breathing. Notice how your body responds. Notice how different parts of your mind respond. This is an exercise in staying in an observing, embodied space instead of an unconscious, reactionary, mind space.
Here is what you will find in the letter ahead:
- Session Length Changes
- Price changes for
- Current clients
- Current student clients
- New clients
- New student clients
- Days of Availability
- Method of Scheduling Sessions
- Changes to Session Structure
- Invitation for you
- SESSION LENGTH CHANGES:
- 90 minutes (instead of 75 minutes) from the time you are scheduled to start the session to the time you are out the door.
- For many of you, that will not feel different than current sessions. I often extend sessions to nearly 90 minutes.
- I am not offering sessions longer or shorter than 90 minutes for any reason. All adult sessions will be 90 minutes.
- Student Sessions will be 60 to 75 minute sessions depending on the tolerance of the student’s body and mind. (This will not be a change from the current way I’m doing it.)
- PRICE CHANGES:
- CURRENT ADULT CLIENTS: $180 for 90 minute sessions no matter what modality we are working with (CranioSacral Therapy, Massage Therapy, Coaching, or a combination of the three). This increase reflects training, expertise, diversity of skill sets employed, physical-emotional-energetic-spiritual-mental-time given to you in presence based, trauma informed, life transformational, soul integration-embodiment, safe space.
- CURRENT STUDENT CLIENTS (age 13 to 21 if you are living at home or going to college): $90 for 60 to 75 minute sessions.
- NEW ADULT CLIENTS (July 5th ff): $225 for 90 minute sessions no matter what modality.
- NEW STUDENT CLIENTS (July 5th ff): $120 for 60 to 75 minute sessions depending on the tolerance of the client.
- DAYS OF AVAILABILITY
- Starting the Week of July 4-10, I will be seeing clients in Visalia
- Monday 10:00, 11:45, 1:30, 3:15, 5:00, 6:45
- Tuesday 8:15, 10:00, 11:45, 1:30, 3:15, 5:00
- Wednesday 10:00, 11:45, 1:30, 3:15, 5:00, 6:45
- The following week, July 11-17 in Visalia
- Thursday 10:00, 11:45, 1:30, 3:15, 5:00, 6:45
- Friday 8:15, 10:00, 11:45, 1:30, 3:15, 5:00
- Saturday 10:00, 11:45, 1:30, 3:15, 5:00
- That rotation will continue through the end of December 2021. MTW one week. ThFS the next. Times may change slightly when school starts and I need to take my kids to class.
- PAYMENT and SCHEDULING SESSIONS:
- Payment will happen at the beginning of each session. Cash, Check, Debit, Charge or invoice is accepted.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance, unless illness or emergency, will be charged ½ the session price via invoice. You will not be able to rebook until the invoice is paid or we have talked about your situation.
- How to Book Sessions
- Current Clients can text, email or tell me in your next session if you have a preferred day and time you want to schedule for as many months in advance as December 2021.
- Online as before (I will open this to the public June 12th. Until then, text, email or talk to me in session.)
- I will provide a chrome book for you at the end of each session. You can look at the schedule online right there in the office and book in the moment. This will act as my secretary and allow me to hold true to my work boundaries. This will no longer be a conversational process.
- CHANGES TO SESSION STRUCTURE:
- Every session I will begin with 3 deep breaths together to honor the safe space we are creating together and to drop into embodied, present-moment awareness.
- Every session I will ask you to share 2 to 3 celebrations or positive aspects of your transformational journey prior to our meeting.
- Every session I will ask you what you desire/need from the session or how I can support your BodyMindSpiritSoul.
- Every session I will end by asking what you will take away from the session or what feels meaningful to your process.
- If you want a suggested practice, homework, or resource to support you in between sessions, please let me know at the beginning of the session. I will be happy to suggest a practice for self-care in line with the work we did together. If you do not want this, feel free to say that as well.
- INVITATION TO YOU:
- Breathe through your reactions to the changes. Some people flow with change and others resist. It’s totally ok to feel anything you are feeling about the changes. Let your reactions lead you to deeper understanding of yourself, patterns, fears, needs. I am available to hold space with you in the process if you need that. Mention it in the next session if you would like to talk through your reactions to the changes.
- Evaluate the value of our work together. If these prices do not reflect the value you receive, I lovingly release you to find other healers, practitioners, and self-healing modalities to support you. I have a long list of trusted practitioners, bodyworkers, healers, classes, books, and experiences to support your next steps.
- If the prices are beyond your budget, but you want to continue our work together, I invite you into three thoughts.
- I will never ask something of you that I have not or am not doing for my own transformational, healing journey. I pay master healers premium prices as they support my evolution with their gifts, expertise and loving, safe, sacred energy field.
- If the prices are out of your budget, I suggest saving until you have enough to pay for a session. Saving and waiting has the potential to add tremendous transformational energy to the work we will do.
- Create an intention or prayer to the Universe/Spirit/Moon clearly stating your desire for a session or finances to support your transformation and healing (be specific and feel into how you will feel in your body when you have the answer. Revisit it on some kind of consistent cycle such as every Sunday, every full moon, etc). Then watch how the finances are provided. We live in an abundant Universe. We see what we are looking for. The Universe is ready to support your evolution. This is a practice that has sustained and supported me for over a decade. I have tremendous stories from this practice.
I have enjoyed working with each one of you. Thank you for being part of my healing and alignment. It’s an honor to be part of yours. I look forward to continuing work with many of you. For those who are ready to move on, I am so thankful for our time together.
You are rooted and grounded in Unconditional Love,
Held by a Beautiful Earth,
Filled with the Balance of Light and Dark,
And Breathing in the Breath of Life,
emie @ Balanced Living